Trevor's 240 Aquarium-SPS Dominant

This is a no-namer. Also was damaged from a swing. You can see the right side flow area has some cyano growing in it. I am going to do a few large water changes and run some chemiclean on the second water change if the first doesn't help clear it up.

No Namer 09-25-2018.jpg
 
be86985e8863953dbb3280cf5e83ab6d.jpg


3 days after adding chemiclean. Nitrates shot up to 25 and PO4 is .2.

Also, my friend from Utah shipped out my Purple Tang and 2 clown fish. We are happy to have them back.
 
Last edited:
Bubblegum Digi in the center, Reef Raft Wolverine to the right. no name on left.

Bubblegum Digi 10-02-18.jpg
 
what part of Jax are you from. I'm from Brunswick but visit Jax often.. great looking tank!!
 
Bad news. I lost most of my acros. I will leave the tank alone and and more after Thanksgiving. I still have some dinos in the tank and between that and some of my error in PO4 fluctuations it ticked everything off. ;Punch
 
I replaced a cracked MP40 wetside and I added 2 WAV pump yesterday. I can now say that I have enough flow!!! The 2 mp40 were good but there were dead spots and were turned up to 100%.

Now that I can turn the mp40 down the tank is more quiet. Also, the new mp40 wetside is more quiet and seems to push more water. The magnet is also strong so it holds on the glass better.
 
I made that video before I lost most of the acros. I am getting a nice frag pack with 13 acros next week and hope to rebuild better than before.
 
I am excited to get WD back in the tank since I lost both my frags in the crazy months back.

WD 01-15-2019.jpg
 
WOW growing good!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top