Upgrading my 10 year old 75 to the Mega matrix 180

It’s been a long time since I have added anything to my build thread . I have done a lot to my tank and added so much to list in this post . The reason for the post is about cable management and cleaning it all up as we all know you add equipment more and more and before you know it you have a complete dangerous mess under the tank . I’m going to start by sharing a picture of what I have now and the way I plan to remedy it . I went with the adaptive reef cabinet it will fit perfectly under my tank in the side with all the equipment . I started tonight going though and making and attaching labels to everything so when I take everything apart I can identify it one and two I know exactly what is what lol . The first picture is what I currently have and the second is the cabinet I got .
 

Attachments

  • 163F079C-1192-4A5D-B7B0-41C77B3571CA.jpeg
    163F079C-1192-4A5D-B7B0-41C77B3571CA.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 2DAA294D-8784-4784-8A90-F046ABAF8801.jpeg
    2DAA294D-8784-4784-8A90-F046ABAF8801.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 40

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top