urenoma marium worth restarting over?

Consider adding fish in a lower stress manner instead of in big bunches. Especially when a tank is brand new.

It's important to remember that to a stressed-out fish every microbe in the tank is potentially pathogenic.

Likewise, every fish in a brand new tank is usually stressed out.

So keep this in mind and only stock one or two new fish at a time rather than groups.

I would suggest avoiding problematic groups of fish such as Chromis and Anthias altogether. Do yourself a favor and do not buy into a known problem.

If you do choose to keep a problematic group of fish like those, add them last after the tank is full of healthy corals and healthy fish.

It will make all the difference.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top