Urgent! Fish in need of help?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I’m from england reefing is kinda scarce over here, i’ve found something called Seachem Cupramine, is this the same stuff the bottle looks identical
Cupramine is a copper treatment used to treat Ich. Folks keep mentioning Stressguard but then picture Paraguard. This is the latter:
1604618729006.png
 
I’m from england reefing is kinda scarce over here, i’ve found something called Seachem Cupramine, is this the same stuff the bottle looks identical

NO not the same thing at all! The bottle looks identical because it's the same manufacturer.
 
you have a skimmer running, refugium section where the water comes from the top or you need some type of water flow

is it a RedSea Reefer tank?
It’s the xl 300
 
It’s the xl 300

You got a make sure you get the correct product

Make sure you put correct dos and run a air once 1hr

Get a tank water put the paraguard run the air put him there 1hr that should heal his cuts



1604643429378.png
Screenshot_20201105-222002_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
Hi, how is he doing? I hope he pulls through
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top