Dec 11, 2013 #21 Coral Frenzy Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 16, 2010 Messages 216 Reaction score 197 Location Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 As always, Great looking stuff guys! I love that #8
Dec 11, 2013 #22 Greenstreet.1 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Oct 16, 2013 Messages 5,719 Reaction score 3,244 Location Li New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pm sent
Dec 13, 2013 #23 stunreefer Verified Sponsor Reef Hugger View Badges Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month Joined Dec 1, 2007 Messages 2,853 Reaction score 657 Location Under Da Sea Rating - 0% 0 0 0 These clams are HOT. Saw them after coming in from the cold and instantly felt better Free ship frag packs are pretty unbelievable as well.
These clams are HOT. Saw them after coming in from the cold and instantly felt better Free ship frag packs are pretty unbelievable as well.
Dec 13, 2013 #24 B blufin Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 1, 2013 Messages 302 Reaction score 34 Location West Palm Beach, Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Acro76 said: I have a few frags saved. This came in about 3 months ago and has been getting really nice. Very small piece though, I wish I had more Click to expand... What coral is this in your avatar?
Acro76 said: I have a few frags saved. This came in about 3 months ago and has been getting really nice. Very small piece though, I wish I had more Click to expand... What coral is this in your avatar?