Vetteguy’s 660g acrylic Mixed reef

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
96,707
Reaction score
215,505
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Arriving By March 16th:

600g1.jpg
600g2.jpg
600g3.jpg
 
Last edited:
That’s awesome!! Keep us posted with that build thread!
 
That’s awesome!! Keep us posted with that build thread!

Im carefully planning this one. I want it full of color and burst - something like that beauty by the :

F O R D F A M I L Y !!!!!


FORD_thumb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Im carefully planning this one. I want it full of color and burst - something like that beauty by the :

F O R D F A M I L Y !!!!!


FORD_thumb.jpg
My next batch of fish should help a lot! Mine isn’t a reef so I can’t wait to see more giant reefs! :)
 
Used? How do you have pics?
Dimensions?
Sweet

Ive known seller for a few years. he is selling his home and tank has to go. These pics are taken at his house. He is taking it down this weekend and cleaning it up next week and I will have it picked up Mar 16th.

102" L X 48" w X 32" tall
 
@vetteguy53081 totally stoked for you and can't wait to see the build.

Im pretty excited. I would ultimately like an 1100 gallon or even larger but am Satisfied with this find.
Unfortunately, I will have to steal a wall in my living room, thereby parting with my comfy sectional and buying a sofa and love seat set.
 
More pics please. Lets see all the gadgets

I will be doing a build. Tank is not yet here at my house. These pics are from my friends house as he has begun teardown today.
 
I will have to steal a wall in my living room, thereby parting with my comfy sectional and buying a sofa and love seat set.

Yes, yes real unfortunate especially for the Mrs. [emoji23][emoji23]
 
Yes, yes real unfortunate especially for the Mrs. [emoji23][emoji23]

No Mrs. my friend,. Makes it so easy to go out and buy a tank and/or furniture.
 
Awesome buddy! I am happy for you!

I know this will be awesome, although we probably won't see the filtration system for about 2 years after it's setup. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top