Vetteguy’s 660g acrylic Mixed reef

Anxious to hear about the move/how the move went. Hopefully you're happily settled and being a snowbird - had the opportunity to relocate to the Orlando area from Chicago for work recently but decided against it... Maybe in 10-15 years....
 
Anxious to hear about the move/how the move went. Hopefully you're happily settled and being a snowbird - had the opportunity to relocate to the Orlando area from Chicago for work recently but decided against it... Maybe in 10-15 years....
Havent moved yet. I retired as planned end of September and stuck around for MACNA in Milwaukee and then came hurricane. I have damage to my house in Fl. A minor roof area and a few broken windows but water got in and tiles are ruined. I am on a waiting list for repair - Problem is. . . everyone is on a waiting list.
 
Havent moved yet. I retired as planned end of September and stuck around for MACNA in Milwaukee and then came hurricane. I have damage to my house in Fl. A minor roof area and a few broken windows but water got in and tiles are ruined. I am on a waiting list for repair - Problem is. . . everyone is on a waiting list.

Sorry to hear it, I can relate to the waiting lists.. We moved to a new house in March and have been waiting for months for virtually everything. Custom furniture was ordered in January 22, now slated to arrive in March/April of 23..

Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you, the repairs are quick, and the damage to the wallet doesn't mean delays on the 1500! If you're near the IL/WI border, don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top