Wet Friends/Water Change Wednesday

@Js.Aqua Very cool fish ! What is is it ? maybe a sculpin ?
I like the transparent nose .
It's an Atlantic Guitarfish (Rhinobatos lentiginosus). I teach Guitar (full-time) at a local high school, so my wife thought it was an appropriate present for me ;)
 
How about this wet friend helping me find a leak?

IMG_20180311_133711.jpg


Or checking on the sump?

IMG_20180331_182816.jpg


Cleaning tanks: (though he not wet in this photo)

IMG_20180415_114953.jpg


Or playing:

IMG_20180618_165355.jpg


Start them young right?
 
How about this wet friend helping me find a leak?

IMG_20180311_133711.jpg


Or checking on the sump?

IMG_20180331_182816.jpg


Cleaning tanks: (though he not wet in this photo)

IMG_20180415_114953.jpg


Or playing:

IMG_20180618_165355.jpg


Start them young right?
I love it! My daughter is the same way
20170903_154737.jpg
water wasn't the only thing that needed to be changed lol
 
@Js.Aqua.Project thanks for the fish ID . after thinking about it, A sculpin has more spiky spines that aren't friendly to the bare hand.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top