What’s your next step in reefing?

Lol she always seems to know just what to show me. Do you know what lights she uses?
Viparspectra Amazon lights mostly from what I can see, with a few others mixed in
 
Honestly, It's probably going to be a step back. I run a LFS, I have 6 tanks at home, and a ton of used and some new equipment, but I also have a daughter going on 3. I don't see myself getting out completely, but I could see a serious trimming. Spending my little free time with her is more important to me than keeping up with the tanks these days.
 
my next step is figure out how can I stop spending money for reefing, $$ want to make some of it back from some of the large colonies I got of sps.
 
Next on my list is to set up a controller with a nice mounting board and clean up my cable mess.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top