- Joined
- Jul 19, 2022
- Messages
- 158
- Reaction score
- 117
- Location
- henderson
- What state or country do you live in
- Nevada
Hi guys !
I’ve been looking for good tips and effective way of cleaning my sand bed, I’ve so many people that has a lot of livestock and still has a nice and clean sand bed ! I found it so hard to actually vacuum everything without taking the sand and some stuff are too heavy to get through the syphon …
so what’s your best tips and experience for a clean sand bed?
I’ve been looking for good tips and effective way of cleaning my sand bed, I’ve so many people that has a lot of livestock and still has a nice and clean sand bed ! I found it so hard to actually vacuum everything without taking the sand and some stuff are too heavy to get through the syphon …
so what’s your best tips and experience for a clean sand bed?



