What are your dream dimensions for an aquarium?

I'm thinking 5'x8'x30". Still manageable but pretty large.
 
go big or go home

12' long 8' tall ( 6' of it viewable) 6' front to back(back 2' with rock/decor etc). Now I can leave one end clear so I can get inside. (4' X6' clear area with ladder that can be removed)
 
Balance between enjoying a tank, and becoming a slave to it. I'd like a tank about a foot longer than my current 7 ft 265, same height, but at least a foot wider, maybe two. I like lots of open space, with lots of uncluttered sand.
 
I want a 60" long x 28" wide x 22" tall. Peninsula tank. Euro braced with a lip to place a screen top.
 
Ps. You guys with these huge tanks are crazy I have to much maintenence just with my 110 gal
 
I'm currently running an 88x34x30 would love to have a 120x40x30 for some more tank length to see the tangs race and a bit more deapth as the added deapth is simply great.
 
Honestly nothing larger than what I have, 48x24x24. Now if I had someone else do the maintenance and pay for it... well I guess I would live on the reef!
 
5'x5'x30" cube. I love the cube design and I could keep just about any of the fish I want in it.
 
7'x2'x2'. To go on the half wall by my stars in my raised ranch. Have a 6' sump under it with room for a frag tank in it and a little fold down step so I can easily reach the bottom and so small kids can get a closer look
 
I am max out to 44L so anything 40-42L x 18W x 22H I will be happy. I do not want tall tanks.
 
Come on Guys, these are dream tanks. If one can afford these, then one would have a maintenance crew too. I dream big and shouldn't you---Hello!!!! :noidea:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top