What Coral is Impossibe For You to Keep

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
185
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a really hard time with Milles for some reason, what corals can't you keep?
 
Suncorals/dendros.... My fish pick the food out of them.
 
I had a tough time with a pink yuma a while back...never really liked my tank and i havent tried one again since.
 
Acroporas,always brown out for me..maybe something to do with leds..I hope to set up an acro tank after I get back from Florida in April tho!
 
Acropora for me aswell,used to beable to keep the min my 30 gallon,now the 125 hates them!IDK whats up
 
Acroporas,always brown out for me..maybe something to do with leds..I hope to set up an acro tank after I get back from Florida in April tho!

That's right, forgot you'll be in town next month! Hit me up.
 
gorgonias never live in my tank but goniopara's thrive. :squigglemouth: dendro's don't last either.
 
I can keep just about any SPS other than Humillis. RTN's on me everytime.
 
SPONGES! Like those spider sponges with red base and white spider webbing. The ones that naturally grow under live rock is piece of cake though.
 
good to know those things look so super cool i have been wanting one and when i asked people said no problem but i knew better....;)
SPONGES! Like those spider sponges with red base and white spider webbing. The ones that naturally grow under live rock is piece of cake though.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top