- Joined
- Jun 3, 2017
- Messages
- 1,392
- Reaction score
- 2,754
- Location
- Sierra Vista, AZ
- What state or country do you live in
- Colorado
Some of my favorite youtubers:
- MadHatters Reef
- Fish of Hex
- Inappropriate Reefer
- CoralFish 12G
- BRS Investigates
I usually just type in a subject I'm currently researching and will watch almost any video on the subject. The individuals above are just some of the more prolific YouTubers that I enjoy for various reasons and will watch their videos even if its about something that isn't of particular interest to me at the time.
- MadHatters Reef
- Fish of Hex
- Inappropriate Reefer
- CoralFish 12G
- BRS Investigates
I usually just type in a subject I'm currently researching and will watch almost any video on the subject. The individuals above are just some of the more prolific YouTubers that I enjoy for various reasons and will watch their videos even if its about something that isn't of particular interest to me at the time.
I went ahead and subscribed to you as well 




