What do you like to watch on YouTube?

Some of my favorite youtubers:

- MadHatters Reef
- Fish of Hex
- Inappropriate Reefer
- CoralFish 12G
- BRS Investigates

I usually just type in a subject I'm currently researching and will watch almost any video on the subject. The individuals above are just some of the more prolific YouTubers that I enjoy for various reasons and will watch their videos even if its about something that isn't of particular interest to me at the time.
 
I don't know why I never bothered to start this thread. I absolutely love watching fish vids on YouTube. Have the TV to myself for a few minutes? Better check YouTube!

Here are my favorites:
I'll usually click anything that pops up, especially around MACNA & RAP time.
Thanks for the input :) I went ahead and subscribed to you as well ;)
 
Some of my favorite youtubers:

- MadHatters Reef
- Fish of Hex
- Inappropriate Reefer
- CoralFish 12G
- BRS Investigates

I usually just type in a subject I'm currently researching and will watch almost any video on the subject. The individuals above are just some of the more prolific YouTubers that I enjoy for various reasons and will watch their videos even if its about something that isn't of particular interest to me at the time.
Thanks for the input, I subscribed to all of those except for coralfish, I find his videos a little too simple/slow for my liking haha
 
Thanks for the input, I subscribed to all of those except for coralfish, I find his videos a little too simple/slow for my liking haha
Yeah, coralfish is young kid, he's not of my generation. But sometimes I get a kick outta his videos with his quick little cut in jokes. He's strictly for entertainment purposes where as a guy like FishofHex is pretty cerebral and knows his stuff and presents it in a very professional manner. Jeff of MadHattersReef just reminds me of guys I've known and been friends with all of my life.
 
IDK I like watching joekoolreefvid series as I'm a little biased because it's me.

I'm sure you will have people interested in all aspects. I just do what I want and have fun.
 
I'm sure you will have people interested in all aspects. I just do what I want and have fun.
That's mostly what I go for in my videos, something fun and interesting and someone will come around who enjoys it :)
 
I watch the same videos! But Taylor Nicole Dean is an idiot in my opinion she doesn’t know much and her videos aren’t informative.
They deleted my comment on this, but you know the reason!! :D
 
Crabby comments tend to get that. :p
It wasn't crabby...I referred to a specific body part, and I thought I was using appropriate terminology but I guess not :) Not a big deal :D:D
 
DIY videos and How-To videos mainly. When you are starting out in the hobby, the most simple of tasks are nice to be able to be seen done!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top