What have you done to your system today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dapple
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I took my skimmer apart cleaned it top to bottom. Soaked my skimmer pump and return pump in hydor chemi clean. And mixing a new batch of saltwater.
 
Added my first tang to my tank, I've waited over a year to make everything else would live. I'll post pic when I figure out how...
 
Where should goniopora be placed in a tank? I had it in The middle but moved it to the sand bed cause I have a good eddy with less flow in that certain spot. What flow should a goniopora have.
 
Goniopora polyformis
Light: Low to High
Flow: Low to Moderate
Food: Hikari Frozen Rotifers, Liquid Life Plankton w/ Cyclop-eeze, Cyclop-eeze, Cyclop-eeze juice, Food mixtures, DT's Oyster eggs
Experimental foods: Peppermint Shrimp eggs, Urchin Eggs, Striped Bass Blood

I think this is what you have.
 
Just waiting on my ecotech order to get here!!!. meanwhile, measuring room space so i can fram in new tank. Did water change, made a couple new frags. woops.
 
Did a 5 gallon water change on the club tank and a 25 Gallon water change on my 120. Also swapped out the filter socks in my sump. Going to replace carbon and GFO today after work.
 
New rock work in the 75, and also a new 45 cube. Wasn't exactly today but I've been busy.
2013-01-19_15-25-26_663.jpg
2013-01-19_15-25-26_663.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top