What have you done to your system today?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dapple
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Started stocking the second of the 150g rock vats doing the 3rd today.
 
Glued a few frags inplace, moved a couple of rocks, and cleaned glass.
 
Put about 20 more frags in my 40B. I guess I'm gonna make some frag racks tomorrow for some of the frags, and then mount some of the frags in my 120.
 
Today I built acrylic frag racks and tossed my egg crates. But, I kept about half a sheet of virgin egg crate just in case I get in a bind.
 
What did you use for the magnets? I want to make some acrylic racks in the near future, also. I was looking online at plastic coated rare earth magnets. I'm not sure what diameter, thickness, and grade to buy though.
 
Cleaned up frags. Enjoyed seeing part of the ecotech order arrive. going to get second vat so that i can place more rock and start ideas for plumbing.
 
received all my Ecotech order! wow cant wait to set this all up. Made some frags and placed them
 
Ordered more bulkheads for new tanks. Did water change. and cleaned glass
 
Ok........setup a frag tank with a radion pro of mine on a computer... Omg what a unbelievable piece of technology. Looking forward to my order of 12 pros.
 
I love my hobby, plus I'm a authorized dealer of ecotech. The couple of them I have, I have neve seen anything like them there awesome. My 800 DT, will need em lol.
 
My whole family loves my systems and so do my friends. I have this and my theatre room. Lol. Plus my hobby has turned into a very busy business. And I love it.
 
Since there is an ice storm and I was told to stay home, I will be framing in the wall to the fish room. Running new electrical.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top