What is the prettiest fish you own

Interruptus Angel
0FE6690B-9851-4739-A637-B4C64C2F0FE4.jpeg
 
That's a tough one, if I had to pick one I would say it's my Broomtail Wrasse just because he's a chameleon able to change colors in an instant, seeing it in person you would get the picture. That's the only reason as my only ugly fish is the big damsel that's 6 years old.

 
Last edited:
All right, this will probably be controversial but my six line wrass. When you walk into the room he/she doesn’t pop like my royal gramma, blues of my yellow tailed damsel or even the orange and white contras of my clowns. But up close it has the most amount of colors, maroon, yellow, green, blue and the little black and white spot by the tail.
F349C9F1-3D2C-4B31-B6E4-418515707355.jpeg
 
Some more photos showing off the Naokoae and Ataenia colours.
F0B8320D-3AF9-4287-B510-6F62967177E3.jpeg

B9C622F5-852C-426C-8F21-2568C5024C7C.jpeg


And, another fish to add to my list - Cirrhilabrus melanomarginatus.
The colours on my old guy (In the photo) are minimal however whenever you walked into the room all you’d see was this flash of red from his anal fin, looked almost like a sunset, just swimming round and it would be him. He’s been MIA for a while now and I’m almost certain I’ve lost him.
D18B8587-B43D-438A-84ED-3408F4AF2ADF.jpeg


Now, I know this is a thread about a fish however I found this photo showing off my golden dwarf boxer (Stenopus scuttelatus). So I’ll just slip this in here :)
77AB8A38-A83D-4618-824D-FC5153D38002.jpeg
 
I love a very red flame angel, they are one of the first fish i fell in love with in the saltwater aquarium. He doesn't let me take his pictures he's so fast and always ducking in and out of the rocks I'm going to try and get a better picture, because he really is so pretty.
 

Attachments

  • 20220830_201939.jpg
    20220830_201939.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 67
In my 3’x16”x1’ tank, it’s a tie between three fish.
587243AF-8281-49A8-8695-AAC6C8A2899B.jpeg

03BB158E-CDFC-4275-8FBE-D19A0682C571.jpeg


In my 4’x2’x18” tank, it’s either my Siganus magnificus, Halichoeres iridis or Cirrhilabrus naokoae. The photo of the naoko was in my Max Nano (He recently got moved over).
2E29A1F2-C043-495B-BAEB-644E545EE5E5.jpeg

C50B036B-3CB7-40D8-B6E1-ADDF4264893F.jpeg

359BEBE3-6E2D-480C-9DBE-2E9CECBAF056.jpeg
I've always wanted a radiant wrasse. They're super hard to find. Is yours fairly hardy? He looks awesome!
In my 3’x16”x1’ tank, it’s a tie between three fish.
587243AF-8281-49A8-8695-AAC6C8A2899B.jpeg

03BB158E-CDFC-4275-8FBE-D19A0682C571.jpeg


In my 4’x2’x18” tank, it’s either my Siganus magnificus, Halichoeres iridis or Cirrhilabrus naokoae. The photo of the naoko was in my Max Nano (He recently got moved over).
2E29A1F2-C043-495B-BAEB-644E545EE5E5.jpeg

C50B036B-3CB7-40D8-B6E1-ADDF4264893F.jpeg

359BEBE3-6E2D-480C-9DBE-2E9CECBAF056.jpeg
I've always wanted a radiant wrasse. They're super hard to find. Is yours fairly hardy? He looks awesome!
 
Some more photos showing off the Naokoae and Ataenia colours.
F0B8320D-3AF9-4287-B510-6F62967177E3.jpeg

B9C622F5-852C-426C-8F21-2568C5024C7C.jpeg


And, another fish to add to my list - Cirrhilabrus melanomarginatus.
The colours on my old guy (In the photo) are minimal however whenever you walked into the room all you’d see was this flash of red from his anal fin, looked almost like a sunset, just swimming round and it would be him. He’s been MIA for a while now and I’m almost certain I’ve lost him.
D18B8587-B43D-438A-84ED-3408F4AF2ADF.jpeg


Now, I know this is a thread about a fish however I found this photo showing off my golden dwarf boxer (Stenopus scuttelatus). So I’ll just slip this in here :)
77AB8A38-A83D-4618-824D-FC5153D38002.jpeg
Black fin is awesome! Love love love!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top