What is this... Popping up here and there...

Aiptasia X! You can use the syringe and target kill, as needed.

If you disturb them, they will release/spawn, into your water/Display Tank and spread. Come in nice and slow, let them grasp at the end of the syringe and then release a small amount.
 
There is also a nudibranch that will chow down on them too. I've done peppermint shrimp only to have them eat up a pink ******* chalice. I'm pretty sure the chalice wasn't well but I wood have liked the chance to try to save it... had to make a trap to catch the shrimp... the nudis tho... good stuff. Just turn off filters when u introduce them so they don't get sucked up.. a wrasse will eat the nudis too and they're kinda expensive. I paid $40 for 5 of them.... also aptasia rx is wonderful. Good luck
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top