What is this purple stuff on my rock?

Keep it that way,,, my first 2yrs I had a battle with ich, non stop transfering my fish to a hospital tank, than back DT, back to HT and again to the DT... Never ending story
Plz do your self a favour,, get a separate tank so you can place to new comers in and look for flaws and parasites for at least 2 week of keeping them in the qt
 
No one really cares for our fish and inverts, corals like we do! So when it comes down to medicating them,,, well the meds aren't really safe. I've had a clown (very hardy fish) die with in the 2nd day of medicating with cupramine and a flame angle who's very sensitive to copper live! And still swimming!! Never mind, I have a sweetlips (oriental) that went trough it 5 times already and swimming happily and is one of the hardest fish to keep
 
Wow! Ypu just gotta hope for the best, it's a learning process. I've been very lucky unfortunatly I lost my dragon wrasse and mandarin in a move I had no choice to do. Broke my heart!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top