What lighting are you using to light your SPS tanks?

WOW! Amazing!! Do you have a build thread here? I'd love to check it out!

Thanks, i dont on here though. Have one on sdr and so cali reefs (or premium reefs). I'm about to move into a 150, this ones 125. I think there will be a tank of the month on scr this month so you can see it there.
 
Ive heard great things about the ati hybrids, owners seem very happy and tanks look good. If i weren't shooting for hydra52s, i'd go with the ati.
 
Ati dimmable here.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426357968.216038.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top