What lighting are you using to light your SPS tanks?

Thanks, i like budman's too. In fact inthink i like his colors better. Ai sol t5 is not perfect, but i cant afford the hydra52s or radion pros and this combo can grow sps pretty good...
 
I don't see the item available anymore . I checked yesterday and about 2 weeks ago .

That's odd. I just added to my cart and it seems like they have in stock cause it came up with a total in my cart. There is no picture. I guess if they don't go to ati north america site and get phone number and call them. I ordered a fan power supply through them about a month ago. Excellent customer service.
 
That's odd. I just added to my cart and it seems like they have in stock cause it came up with a total in my cart. There is no picture. I guess if they don't go to ati north america site and get phone number and call them. I ordered a fan power supply through them about a month ago. Excellent customer service.

I see my issue . I clicked on Lighting / T5 -vho dropped down under ATI n no fans on 2 pages of items .
I click on search and type in ATI fans .. Bam !!!
Thanks got em ...
 
Thanks, i like budman's too. In fact inthink i like his colors better. Ai sol t5 is not perfect, but i cant afford the hydra52s or radion pros and this combo can grow sps pretty good...

Thanks.. I had grown everything with t5 and about 3 months ago switched to just radions, Didn't like the shadows so i just added back t5 to help with it, Might be a little overkill but now the front rockwork is getting great light from the angle of the radions.
 
PhotoGrid_1425254024374.jpg
a year with MH/T5
 
MH/T5 combo here too. Redoing my tank now and will be using the same combination again.
DSC_1843_.jpg
 
I am currently using 2x 250w 14k phoenix, 2x 50w blue LED's running at 50%, and a 10w blue LED floodlight. It is ok but I think I am going to upgrade to 400w halides and t5's.
 
8 bulbs ATI dimmable sunpower. My all time favorite though is ATI/Kessil combo.
 
4 ai sol blue , running approx 2.5 yrs
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top