What's wrong with this picture? Too funny must see

I've sat here for 5 min, enlarged the photo and everything. The only thing that really sticks out to me is the fact that the person who is obviously in the middle of a tank upgrade is choosing to keep all that coral which appears to me to ether be Xenia, Anthellia, or Colt which is notorious for taking over tanks and is considered to be a pest coral. If I had that stuff and I was doing an upgrade I'd do everything possible to get rid of any trace of it.
 
I've sat here for 5 min, enlarged the photo and everything. The only thing that really sticks out to me is the fact that the person who is obviously in the middle of a tank upgrade is choosing to keep all that coral which appears to me to ether be Xenia, Anthellia, or Colt which is notorious for taking over tanks and is considered to be a pest coral. If I had that stuff and I was doing an upgrade I'd do everything possible to get rid of any trace of it.
This is a craigslist for sale add
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top