- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@acro-ed has a lovely one! See if he has any frags![]()
Yes. My son's frag from him.Beautiful looking frag, I'm guessing that's one you received from them? I'll reach out to him. Haven't heard back from anyone else yet so can't hurt.
My Tony's cookie monster didn't make it. I'm in NY and cherry corals is the closest. I know battlecorals has it, but letting it grow out for now. Anymore east coast, midwest vendors that have the slow growing OG? I need the blue next to SB yellow tort, green slimer, arc fireworks, tck pikachu, and a stellata. A red planet or UC red velvet will compliment the bunch.
No, cherry is just north of Cleveland. Be a 6 hour drive for me. They do frag swaps in Buffalo and Rochester though.
A Reef Creation, ARC, and TCK are in Buffalo NY. ARC has the cookie monster, but won't frag it often. I need a solid blue, cause my new tank is a solid OG. It's going to be a contrasting show of solid color specimens, not full of frags I can't afford.
I’ve bought Frags from Harry’s Frags a couple times over years great seller.
I’ve just recently purchased a frag of Oregon tort from acro Ed it was big enough-for me to make three small Frags to place in different spots in tank so I would reach out too @acro-ed
True blue cyan color your looking for and he does have colony pics I would definitely recommend I got a number of classic sps Frags from him

I've managed to get in touch with AcroEd actually. Hopefully I'll have a frag soon
Would you be okay sharing how your frag looks now, and what sort of growth you're seeing?
Try battlecorals or therman on the boards here.

