Where to get the true OG Oregon Tort

@acro-ed has a lovely one! See if he has any frags
IMG_20190205_164259389.jpg
 
Got one from Cherry Corals; he throws small frags up occasionally and they usually go fast.
 
My Tony's cookie monster didn't make it. I'm in NY and cherry corals is the closest. I know battlecorals has it, but letting it grow out for now. Anymore east coast, midwest vendors that have the slow growing OG? I need the blue next to SB yellow tort, green slimer, arc fireworks, tck pikachu, and a stellata. A red planet or UC red velvet will compliment the bunch.
 
My Tony's cookie monster didn't make it. I'm in NY and cherry corals is the closest. I know battlecorals has it, but letting it grow out for now. Anymore east coast, midwest vendors that have the slow growing OG? I need the blue next to SB yellow tort, green slimer, arc fireworks, tck pikachu, and a stellata. A red planet or UC red velvet will compliment the bunch.

Cherry corals is in NY?? They say MI on their webpage when I looked them up as rkpetersen suggested
 
No, cherry is just north of Cleveland. Be a 6 hour drive for me. They do frag swaps in Buffalo and Rochester though.

A Reef Creation, ARC, and TCK are in Buffalo NY. ARC has the cookie monster, but won't frag it often. I need a solid blue, cause my new tank is a solid OG. It's going to be a contrasting show of solid color specimens, not full of frags I can't afford.
 
No, cherry is just north of Cleveland. Be a 6 hour drive for me. They do frag swaps in Buffalo and Rochester though.

A Reef Creation, ARC, and TCK are in Buffalo NY. ARC has the cookie monster, but won't frag it often. I need a solid blue, cause my new tank is a solid OG. It's going to be a contrasting show of solid color specimens, not full of frags I can't afford.

Oh wow. I had no idea those were all in NY! Don't really ever go up to Buffalo though lol. The Reefing community is a little hard to find in NYC surprisingly.
 
I’ve bought Frags from Harry’s Frags a couple times over years great seller.

I’ve just recently purchased a frag of Oregon tort from acro Ed it was big enough-for me to make three small Frags to place in different spots in tank so I would reach out too @acro-ed

True blue cyan color your looking for and he does have colony pics I would definitely recommend I got a number of classic sps Frags from him
 
I’ve bought Frags from Harry’s Frags a couple times over years great seller.

I’ve just recently purchased a frag of Oregon tort from acro Ed it was big enough-for me to make three small Frags to place in different spots in tank so I would reach out too @acro-ed

True blue cyan color your looking for and he does have colony pics I would definitely recommend I got a number of classic sps Frags from him

I've managed to get in touch with AcroEd actually. Hopefully I'll have a frag soon:)

Would you be okay sharing how your frag looks now, and what sort of growth you're seeing?
 
I've managed to get in touch with AcroEd actually. Hopefully I'll have a frag soon:)

Would you be okay sharing how your frag looks now, and what sort of growth you're seeing?

I’m okay with showing it. But understand I did cut what he sent me into three very small pieces so it’s not a example of his Frags size. I was able to make 3 .5 inch Frags more or less. All held color and have the exact blue cyan color to it. Normally you don’t want doubles lol I went for three of them it’s so nice. If you get a big cut I’m sure it would be show piece.

But even after being cut twice in a few days it’s it’s a beautiful color I’ve had it one month now and it has already covered the glue on frag plug. Compared to pic It’s placed the highest in the tank and doing the best.

55941d37cfc192431da751ca47341498.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top