White growth on regal angel fin

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I still think the angel has lympho. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see on the wrasse though. He looks pretty normal.
 
+1, I think it's lympho also. Since it's contagious, the wrasse probably got a touch too. They look good though, clean water and good feeding should clear it up.
 
Does this still look like lympho? He has more white spots now, one more on the middle of the tail.. THe one by his anus I think has been there a while.

Strange, I did TTM already so I'm not sure what this is.. Also, just noticed he's a misbar regal (at least for now). If this is velvet I should be seeing more spots right? and smaller ones? No scratching or anything weird that I have seen.

DSC_6303.jpg


DSC_6287.jpg
That looks like Lymph to me, but I'd pay attention to the number of spots and how long they stay. On my iPhone it looked like ich until I zoomed in. Jury is still out -- did you cross contaminate with nets or other tanks (put your hand in one then another) during TTM?

The fish is getting a little heavier, still looks a bit thin.
 
I still think its Lympho as well; don't be surprised if it gets worse before it gets better. ;)
 
That looks like Lymph to me, but I'd pay attention to the number of spots and how long they stay. On my iPhone it looked like ich until I zoomed in. Jury is still out -- did you cross contaminate with nets or other tanks (put your hand in one then another) during TTM?

The fish is getting a little heavier, still looks a bit thin.

Well, this morning there seems to be more spots but they are faint so hard to see with a camera right now. The two big ones that appeared on Saturday are still there today so it can't be velvet otherwise it would drop off by now?

During TTM, the tank was always left dry for 2+ days in the hot sun outside, all equipment cleaned and left to dry outside in the hot sun too. The nets were for these tanks only. I also made sure not to touch other tanks while working with this tank. So I definitely made sure not to cross contaminate but theres always a chance.

Will keep monitoring and see.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top