who got the rainbow eye wm chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gumby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
looks like the UC Miami's Nightmare...

I dont see that at all, by the way what ever happened to that peice i wanted it but they dont have it up any more?
 
i think wwc got it...since they had a big sale today to recover some of the loot...just my opinion tho i have no idea
 
Wow. Looks like I need to check out ebay a little more often....not that I have $1K to drop on a single coral.;)
 
i feel like im left out of the loop what is the reasioning that they didnt get it?
 
Man that thing is a beauty. I think there will be other eyes to develop that rainbow pigment. I see it in a couple of the other eyes trying to come out. That green rim is sweet as well.
 
I cant/wont say anything,all I know if WWC did not get it,I am aware of the he/she who had won it,and thats all I will say at this point.
 
Man that thing is a beauty. I think there will be other eyes to develop that rainbow pigment. I see it in a couple of the other eyes trying to come out. That green rim is sweet as well.


Yea it looks just like the fallen sun though just for that one rianbow eye, i wonder how long it was in captivity though.
 
Did you pick it up mike, I thought it was either you or vic. Know kelby knows who's house to ransake when they fall asleep.
 
You venders need to stop witht the faces, it makes me wonder he got it for real.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top