WIN a RR Angry Bird or Rhomboid Wrasse Pair!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Sweet, well I hope the other winner likes wrasse because I just put 2 Choati leopard wrasse in QT last week. Not sure how the Choati, my exquisite, and a rhomboid pair will do. The funny thing is that I had been wanting these exact wrasse until I found the Choati last week. Funny how things work out.
 
Sweet, well I hope the other winner likes wrasse because I just put 2 Choati leopard wrasse in QT last week. Not sure how the Choati, my exquisite, and a rhomboid pair will do. The funny thing is that I had been wanting these exact wrasse until I found the Choati last week. Funny how things work out.

The rhomboids would be fine with the other wrasses you mention, but I'm sure the RR Angry Bird would look nice in your tank too ;)
Again, congrats on your win!
 
The rhomboids would be fine with the other wrasses you mention, but I'm sure the RR Angry Bird would look nice in your tank too ;)
Again, congrats on your win!
That makes me feel better, thanks. I wouldn't turn them down anyway
 
Fun contest! Congrats to winners & thanks to POTO for hosting.
 
Wow! Completely blown away. Can't wait to get that angry bird in my tank. Sorry rsaalman but a 30g cube tank just wouldn't make a happy home for a pair of rhomboids. Thanks again P.O.T.O
 
Wow! Completely blown away. Can't wait to get that angry bird in my tank. Sorry rsaalman but a 30g cube tank just wouldn't make a happy home for a pair of rhomboids. Thanks again P.O.T.O
It's all good, I've been wanting these for a while and I'll make it work. Mines a 130g
 
My rhomboid doesn't like my exquisite but they make it work
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top