WIN a RR Angry Bird or Rhomboid Wrasse Pair!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

It's all good, I've been wanting these for a while and I'll make it work. Mines a 130g
if you guys didn't want them, id work something out with you. i've been searching for a new set of wrasses since my supermale flame went exploring behind my tank :-)
 
Just to close the loop on this we shipped the fish out last week. =)
Yes they did and they look great and eating well. Male is a bit skittish but the female is always out
IMG_4591.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top