Win an AWESOME 170g Tank with EVERYTHING you need!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Happy Holidays, for real, not just for the points
 
Happy holidays!!! ❤
 
Going to join in sharing my link. Being a first responder I don't get a lot of extra spending money so the help would be cool to further my love of the hobby.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!


Thank you to all the sponsors making this contest possible!!
 
Let me know if this is not ok.

I am posting a referral link as well. I will also do a giveaway if I win. I will give away a single head of indo gold branching hammer to two people who used my referral link. Algae barn will I know who used my link? If not I will do a giveaway after the tank is set up if I win. Continental United States only.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top