Win an AWESOME 170g Tank with EVERYTHING you need!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Thats right. AlgaeBarn and our sponsors have put together the BEST contest EVER! Win a tank (140 display with 30+ in the sump!) lights, rock, substrate, fish, coral ,macroalgae, pods and phyto FOR A YEAR, pumps, equipment.... New ways to earn points every week, referral points are ACTIVE!
https://www.algaebarn.com/contests/a-tank-under-the-tree-contest/

ThankUnderTree Header 600x350.jpg
Good luck to everyone. I would love to see pics of the setup after you win. I will not win since I am not entering. I don’t do twitter or any of that. Once again good luck to everyone.
 
Happy Holidays from Houston Texas Yall !!!!!!
 
Happy Holidays from El Paso, Texas. Ya'll come back now ya hear.
 
Happy holidays everybody

E937241A-F53C-43A4-B65C-55EC1C0B53F9.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top