Would these lights LEDS be okay for Coral keeping

If you're on Facebook I'd recommend joining this group. Lots of people that have tons of experience with all the cheap LED fixtures.
image.png
 
If your wanting LED I recently bought two black box units on ebay. They were called something like Par 160 full spectrum reef lights. They're killing it for me. I've got multiple sps growing fast with great color on the sand bed of my 30in tall tank. If your wanting T5…..I got nothing….haven't used in a few years…...
 
Okay thanks guys, just joined the group, yes i would rather have LEDS i think theyre nicer
 
@timkenagy Thanks for the tag.
@Nicknackzz13 let me know if you have any questions about my lights.

www.SBReefLights.com Read the FAQ, then compare to other premium black box lights. You will find more power, better spectrum, 2 year warranty, thicker heat sink, upgraded fans, name brand drivers and 100% Epistar diodes. Not all black boxes are created equally. Your corals will thank you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top