WWC amazing new zoas I got

It's so awesome and fragged well. I'm calling wwc to get more after hemos pic.
10162721254_208841e171_b.jpg

10168245825_8e96815ea5_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
The sun drops are huge!!
The pink Krak palys are really nice in person.
I visited WWC yesterday and purchased frags of both.
Can't wait to get them in my tank!!!
 
Idk but they look kinda like reefraft heart attack zoas.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
They don't but for sure both are a lot nicer than flaming mohicans and a lot cheaper.

This one is cheaper. Didn't your partner CB not long ago rename it to something else and sold it for 150pp on eBay after u tried to push it up on r2r and Instagram lol
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
This one is cheaper. Didn't your partner CB not long ago rename it to something else and sold it for 150pp on eBay after u tried to push it up on r2r and Instagram lol

Partner? I don't have a partner lol. And if you find that on my instagram I will give you 5k. Or on r2r. I don't have that.
 
CB has already listed wwc pink Krak on eBay lol. Man, he was quick!!!
 
I am working with the federal govt to collect data with hopes of stopping the import of corals from around the world with hopes to stop the evasive extraction of animals from their natural habitats. Be on the look out for stiffer regulations and licensing to hold and corals as pets....lol yeah whatever. I love corals!!!

Beautiful frags!!! JPS, CB, MyFrags and most importantly rngret!!!
 
This one is cheaper. Didn't your partner CB not long ago rename it to something else and sold it for 150pp on eBay after u tried to push it up on r2r and Instagram lol
98267d1381340504-wwc-amazing-new-zoas-i-got-image.jpg


Lol. Well this is funny. Sure looks like the Pink Hallucinations that your "partner" Reefers Place was trying to push out for $150. Getting your own morphs mixed up eh? The new WWC piece I believe started at $125 so not really sure what you're talking about unless the starting price changed.

Sounds like a, what's your fav word to say? "H4t3r." Thug lyfe yo. Fa shizzle extra salt on the drizzleeeeeee
 
98267d1381340504-wwc-amazing-new-zoas-i-got-image.jpg


Lol. Well this is funny. Sure looks like the Pink Hallucinations that your "partner" Reefers Place was trying to push out for $150. Getting your own morphs mixed up eh? The new WWC piece I believe started at $125 so not really sure what you're talking about unless the starting price changed.

Sounds like a, what's your fav word to say? "H4t3r." Thug lyfe yo. Fa shizzle extra salt on the drizzleeeeeee

Lol. Lies so much he forgets who he lies about.
 
I can't believe negret bought something and then put it on eBay. How dare he. It's like he is trying to make money or something. What is even worse is that he sells the same zoas that his friends also have and they take pictures of them and post them on R2R to show off their new finds. What's happening to this hobby.

Next thing you know. Somebody will rename a zoa that's been out for a year and charge a ridiculous price for it and claim that it is super rare and that no one else has it. Geez.

::sarcasm::
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top