WWC amazing new zoas I got

Mike you will have a booth at RAP? My son and I will be there and were planning on stopping by your shop now we get you at RAP!

QUOTE=sexycorals;1562315]looks like ill see you there too.. they talked my lazy butt into going.. just a couple days ago. drop by and say hi!! =)[/QUOTE]



Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!
 
Got my pink kraks in today. They look pretty dang sweet. Cant get a decenf pic with leds and camera phone tbough. :(
Anyone else have pics of theirs yet?
 
Mine didn't come in looking too good... =( Hoping they recover...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
the rest of the stuff i got from wwc whites and blues
10162837495_bbbd46bc68_b.jpg

10127829705_c49135c141_b.jpg

10235515446_d4c1a90a5d_b.jpg

10235421114_152aff8e54_b.jpg

10235422214_f524a0744f_b.jpg

10127828865_20962a36f0_b.jpg

10162722924_24eec36e9c_b.jpg
 
the rest of the stuff i got from wwc whites and blues
10162837495_bbbd46bc68_b.jpg

10127829705_c49135c141_b.jpg

10235515446_d4c1a90a5d_b.jpg

10235421114_152aff8e54_b.jpg

10235422214_f524a0744f_b.jpg

10127828865_20962a36f0_b.jpg

10162722924_24eec36e9c_b.jpg

Nice Josh just bought a bunch of stuff from vic today at RAP got twizzlers, those super bright green ones, those other unreleased green with orange ring, more pink krakatoa, a jawbreaker the size of a coke can, 2 extreme black ice clowns :^)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top