WWC TS Live Sale Raffle Qualifiers & Drawing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Playing with a new app...
uploadfromtaptalk1464467990232.jpg
 


WWC Sour Punch Acropora - Jacob Pena


WWC Hi-Liter Acropora - Kyler Roney

WWC Black Orchids - Rick Lopez


$100 WWC Coral Cash - John Cole

$100 WWC Coral Cash - Barbara Bengston


$100 WWC Coral Cash - paint1brush

$100 WWC Coral Cash - nwkermit


Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you shortly.
 
Oh sweet!! This is like my first ever raffle win in my life lol.
Thanks WWC!

And another sale later this summer? Time to rack up that OT
 
Rick Lopez- take care of those orchids for me ;)
Congrats winners!!!!!!
 


WWC Sour Punch Acropora - Jacob Pena


WWC Hi-Liter Acropora - Kyler Roney

WWC Black Orchids - Rick Lopez


$100 WWC Coral Cash - John Cole

$100 WWC Coral Cash - Barbara Bengston


$100 WWC Coral Cash - paint1brush

$100 WWC Coral Cash - nwkermit


Congrats to the winners! We will be in contact with you shortly.
Sweet
 
Oh man! This is awesome@ I'm beyond happy with what I got from @WWC and this is the icing on the top!
 
oh man, you guys got the green birds nest in your 5 frag packs. I want that! Mine doesn't ship til Thursday, can't wait!
 
I got a ORA neon birdsnest in mine. Those boxes were the nest deal of the entire sale
 
Yay! Congrats to all!! As always a great sale and a fun time talking with everyone during it! See you next time!
 
Just got an email from WWC saying I won the sour punch!!?? I completely forgot this raffle was even happening. Thank you again WWC.
 
Just got an email from WWC saying I won the sour punch!!?? I completely forgot this raffle was even happening. Thank you again WWC.
You are welcome.

All raffle prize winners have been contacted. Thanks for participating in the sale everyone!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top