WWC TS Live Sale Raffle Qualifiers & Drawing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

One of my 5 for 59- is it a rainbow?
image.jpeg
Looks like it to me
 
Dang I wish I got a rainbow monti in my 5 randoms.
I got a Gold Litho?, an Acan Echinata, Red or Purple Blastos (hard to tell), and two that I'm not sure of.
 
Raffle drawing will be posted today.
Please please please please please :p
Thank you for doing that sale. It was really a lot of fun. Can't wait tell the next one (or until I get some cash, whatever comes first ;))
 
@itakecars - that zoa is hot
 
Baby Ray- did you find what you were looking for?
 
Woopty woop good luck yall on the raffle just rember send winnings to me for observation for awhile lol
 
Hologram chalice
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464466136.250084.jpg

Day glo, Christmas, and starfruit
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464466187.494400.jpg

Rainbow acans and illuminati zoas
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464466234.416047.jpg

Super happy with these purchases altho I had one doa. My hammer frog was shedding its flesh as soon as I took it out of the bag :(
 
6118279cd83b2ff696b1d2590a5b63bb.jpg

My illuminatis is not opening all the way even though it is in the same spot as all my other happy zoas. Do they like different flow/light? They were stretched when I got them. Will they shrink back down?
Thanks :)
 
@Baby Ray some of my Z's haven't fully opened yet- I say give them a few more days. I've only had mine a little over 36 hrs
 
@Baby Ray some of my Z's haven't fully opened yet- I say give them a few more days. I've only had mine a little over 36 hrs
I got mine on Wednesday. The candy apple I got seems happy but I'll give the illuminatis a little more time. I can't wait tell they grow out!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top