x2_uranium's free craigslist rimless sps dominated tank

Wd is probably one of my fav corals. I prefer it over a home wrecker.

0D9AB29B-6A57-4547-82F3-FCB8E9584E5D.jpeg


0B0C135B-4B65-4AD7-BB57-B21202120DD0.jpeg

I dont have a HW but I do love my WD too, I do prefer my MattV Rainbow Envy over it though
 
Had it but lost it during alk spike at the last straw of 2 part days. Never again. As soon as this frag tank can’t see Any more kalk in the top off I will be getting one for that tank as well.
I need as many rainbow tenius in my tank as possible. Lol
 
Way different type of “shortcake” from an undo haul starting to look like when I got it it encrusts like crazy.

166C87AF-9FEF-4D75-A272-FC8098624F91.jpeg
 
One next to the bright orange m. Sotosa is big e’s pink shortcake. Blows basically most shortcakes Way!

13C986F0-CDE1-45D5-9F8F-AABAB23A1C4C.jpeg


E8D731C3-4A6A-4A43-B3BD-63EE63D0D7C7.jpeg


7D2437B0-59B6-4855-894D-1941B1F31AE2.jpeg
 
This is the front view. One of the days need to clean the “purple crap “...... lol!!!!!! This was scraped about 4 weeks ago on the front panel
And a little stag love

E190D51C-8CA6-4107-B8AA-8E1D4782EF01.jpeg


4DCC016F-BCB2-4FB9-9555-3060A72234F8.jpeg
 
Another hard one to capture because of its location the deep water in the back possibly granulosa Starting to turn really light blue new growth.

A35489F7-4263-4465-90EC-F9D33817EB71.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top