x2_uranium's free craigslist rimless sps dominated tank

Tsa princess peach was down low now I popped it on the frag rack in high par. It was pretty pink when I acquired it off a master of propagation.

9A68A823-2ED1-4E33-9BEB-9AA90EE2C794.jpeg
 
Getting back in the groove... loving the ca reactor corals are by far the fastest growth I have seen in a long while. Also the stability has helped a ton.

F7A12ECC-73A6-4D94-B86E-FECA80DDCD36.jpeg


84790F08-3910-49F8-AC5B-AC4A5AED1022.jpeg


4F883AE5-C420-4507-8DF8-351CAA6F4A34.jpeg
 
Daylight pic radion tank this frag I picked up from a friend a few months ago. I think it was a frag of a wild Mille he lost a few weeks back during a tank move over. Very bright.

524F292E-C656-4DC9-BF6C-2DD580F7574A.jpeg
 
Brought this to a friend in the bag under radions almost all orange body crazy.

04CA9579-86D7-4BE9-8CFA-B5544BB18A95.jpeg
 
The princess peach is loving the top of the frag rack lol
Also about two weeks ago a powerhead from a huge jebao pp20 fell off when I did a huge w.c. And landed directly on pinky the bear . Recovering nicely at least

871A7BED-03AD-4DAA-B452-2435E941E766.jpeg


05F74E15-9FEE-4F9D-96A9-42C38B99504C.jpeg


93D0E0F5-0C3D-4E5E-A556-057C97097A92.jpeg


D6F6620B-CFCE-49E1-8D0B-6D3814A8046C.jpeg


8B2A2113-0628-455B-9D83-4C1B2A1B947E.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top