x2_uranium's free craigslist rimless sps dominated tank

4DB9361B-32EE-425A-98A8-8682C9155FB9.jpeg
5240BB8E-5CF9-4150-9D1E-C1CCDC2674D7.jpeg
 
some monti love lol. Need to really get some more on the bottom. Too bad the really nice ones are way too much money.
My rainbow morphed into the most deep purple based rainbow I have ever seen.
Some blues.

6A95071C-CB05-4F93-B2B8-6BBE0F224474.jpeg


65402F92-F5F4-4BFE-A2F8-DEA13E045F87.jpeg
 
some monti love lol. Need to really get some more on the bottom. Too bad the really nice ones are way too much money.
My rainbow morphed into the most deep purple based rainbow I have ever seen.
Some blues.

6A95071C-CB05-4F93-B2B8-6BBE0F224474.jpeg


65402F92-F5F4-4BFE-A2F8-DEA13E045F87.jpeg

Beautiful!
 
Finally after years of two part dosing stints I finally got a calcium reactor set up today. Always wanted one. I just always seem to have some sort of issues with two part I’m just sick of making it can’t wait to ride the stability train
Bought a cheapie... it is the free tank none the less seapora large reactor with sicce pump for 200 shipped to my door I had a controller already
I strapped a aqua lifter pump on it as the feed pump

image.jpg


82CD8722-880A-478F-B48B-24CD527214FC.jpeg
 
Caveman. I believe it’s somethijbt “......fusion “I got it from a guy at our local swap in Williamsport but he came up from Virginia I will have to contact him on he name.
Here’s a cc dark knight starting to take off

A1747B41-F745-4C13-BFA3-8220487D8372.jpeg
 
Really need an orange filter this Wild Abrol I have is looking like a homewrecker pink and blue on the tips. Blue does this no justice sorry for Ill iPhone pic

A0ADC57B-2583-4C7E-BDCC-F14E2B7F8922.jpeg

Looks beautiful even ultra blue!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top