x2_uranium's free craigslist rimless sps dominated tank

Well done! I love when I come across a good sps thread.

I’m pretty jealous of the Sparth. Where did you get it from? One day I want to see if I can keep one alive.
 
Hard to get a good pic through 1” glass for some reason it likes to make it blurry. Back of the tank.. just took two frags to seed the frag tank

59E38872-5C54-40DC-989D-81E9E635F86C.jpeg
 
Bubba thanks. I got it from a shipment from my friend and I split from Darwin Australia . Not going to lie I have specifically three fish that destroy it’s outer polyps they just all bush out in the middle. I really need to catch them. It’s finny the difference in polyp extension between tanks my other radion tank has only two big tangs. The extension it’s unreal in that tank lol.
 
Pc rainbow in the frag tank o have about 8 of these in here plus another bit mother colony of this. One of the nicest cheap corals in the game

8EE1AEEF-E334-4EEB-AD18-68CF1E2ADA25.jpeg
 
Top one nub from cornbread that I have been growing since the Super Bowl
Bottom one is old school tri color valida from my t5 tank. Fell off the superglue and I’m out lol. Another underrated coral by today’s standards of crazy acros on the market. Cheap and looks amazing when it goes going.

7985623B-E5A0-47CF-A334-3074089C4354.jpeg


26C9D202-F075-401D-A2C5-6E6E930A2CE5.jpeg
 
It’s funny how people chase number and say you can’t grow corals with po4 high this is my frag tank lol!!!! Just tested out of curiosity I do believe though I will lower it a bit with gfo lol.
My display tank is now up to 0.32 po4 now this frag tank is 1.16 lol.

B7F78A4A-4D68-4136-A107-95E597427FD9.jpeg
 
It’s funny how people chase number and say you can’t grow corals with po4 high this is my frag tank lol!!!! Just tested out of curiosity I do believe though I will lower it a bit with gfo lol.
My display tank is now up to 0.32 po4 now this frag tank is 1.16 lol.

B7F78A4A-4D68-4136-A107-95E597427FD9.jpeg

I think my Hanna Checker for phosphates is broken . I’ve never seen it say anything but 0 no matter what I do. Let me get some of this phosphates lol.
 
Pikachu just relentless on growing.. I cut a frag 10 days ago and there is almost over 1/4” nub there already growing

4742EEEE-C886-4FC0-837E-41381C6051E7.jpeg
 
Candy land under full lights took a frag for the radion tank 10 days ago. It is already an 1/8” raised up nub

B600296D-C80B-492B-99F8-B6BAA889AE10.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top