Yellow and Diamond Tail Wrasse in QT

Do you suspect brook? Are you able to see something we can’t? If so I would go the Metro route just to cover brook.


If you are at 1.44 therapeutic minimum for copper power is 1.50. You might as well bring it up.
I don’t think it is brook more I look at it , I concur bad case of bacterial infection fin rot. I have acrifline, is it worth it to give it a bath? Only reason I say halt copper is to have more effective anti bacterial properties of the Furan-2... I have to wait until Sunday for the metro and kanaplex
 
I don’t think it is brook more I look at it , I concur bad case of bacterial infection fin rot. I have acrifline, is it worth it to give it a bath? Only reason I say halt copper is to have more effective anti bacterial properties of the Furan-2... I have to wait until Sunday for the metro and kanaplex

Yes I would a 90 min Acriflavine bath, and yes you can halt copper to better see the effects of the ABX’s. Just remember you’ll still need to run copper afterwards
 
Yes I would a 90 min Acriflavine bath, and yes you can halt copper to better see the effects of the ABX’s. Just remember you’ll still need to run copper afterwards
Thanks for the help!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top