YO! DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT THE ECLIPSE SALE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

What eclipse jokes are the best?

Ones that are dark when you think about it but blindingly funny when you look at it.
 
I had a Chrysler Laser which was the same as an eclipse. Fast little car, absolute death trap once it snowed.
 
IMG_0964.jpeg
 
Prior to the eclipse I have been making some money selling fake eclipse glasses I’m not too worried though, I don’t think my buyers will ever see me again.
I laughed so hard at this one that I felt bad about it... I have dark humor.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top