You know you're in a reefer's home....

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
11,833
Reaction score
26,125
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll start this....lets see how long we can keep this going.

You know you're in a reefer's home..........when the lights in the living room are made from old skimmers.

 
Love it!

....when you walk to the door and it smells like the ocean!
 
When the directions you give to someone end with "make a left and it's the house with blue lights shining out the window."
...and DEA (all blacked out van) sitting in front of the house with a thermal scope, bwahahahahahaha.
 
Last edited:
Looking good! Keep them coming. I didn't even think about towels. Here's my towel collection in the fish room...the ones missing in the box are in a pile at the bottom of the cellar stairs:



 
When the directions you give to someone end with "make a left and it's the house with blue lights shining out the window."

Kevin, funny you mention that. I went to pick up something I was buying, and the guy gave me the street address only (I didn't know it was an apartment complex). Well, it was a large apartment complex in Jackson, NJ, and he didn't give me an apartment number. So it was dusk, and what I did was drive around until I saw that blue glow coming out of one of the apartments....found it!
 
You know you're at a reefer's house when......the summer barbecue paper plate holders are shaped like fish.....and also hold your utensils (the dorsal fin) and cup (oversized adipose fin).




And yes, I have a set of these!

 
I'll start this....lets see how long we can keep this going.

You know you're in a reefer's home..........when the lights in the living room are made from old skimmers.


That's awesome!
 
image.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top