You're in trouble and in danger...

I don't even have a tank setup yet. Still brand new doing all the research I can.
 
Needs to be updated by at least today's date!! :)
I'm sorry but I lost my " little piece of a reef" 4 months ago (crashed) and it's been very hard to get over. I know at some point I will start another one, I truly miss it.:(
 
I'm sorry but I lost my " little piece of a reef" 4 months ago (crashed) and it's been very hard to get over. I know at some point I will start another one, I truly miss it.:(

Sorry to hear this, but hang I there! By what you said, you'll be back better than ever!
 
*sigh* I don't have a tank yet. I thought I'd be able to start putting things together this fall, but it turns out I need a new roof first. But at least the new roof will be the last big house thing that needs doing (for now)! Maybe if I get enough overtime and can sell enough plasma, I can get going on my first reef tank in the spring. Fingers crossed!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top