You're in trouble and in danger...

I was under the impression that most of the members here are RC members also. So I didn't want to duplicate my tank build here.
Should I post it?

I don't have a tank yet.... :( I am currently trying to plan out a system. But once I do I will be sure to post!

No tank thread for me yet but will post as soon as my wife lets me get one :)

Maybe next year with my new tank set up.:rolleyes:

I don't even have a tank setup yet. Still brand new doing all the research I can.

I'm sorry but I lost my " little piece of a reef" 4 months ago (crashed) and it's been very hard to get over. I know at some point I will start another one, I truly miss it.:(

*sigh* I don't have a tank yet. I thought I'd be able to start putting things together this fall, but it turns out I need a new roof first. But at least the new roof will be the last big house thing that needs doing (for now)! Maybe if I get enough overtime and can sell enough plasma, I can get going on my first reef tank in the spring. Fingers crossed!

You can all post a new tank thread just talking about your plans for your tank and let us help you get it figured out! Post something that gets you excited about your tank! When you do repost the link here for the upgrade.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top