You're in trouble and in danger...

ok updated my Build
would like a BTC badge please!
 
Okay okay okay

IMG_8351.JPG
 
IMG_6687.JPG
You're in trouble and in danger of getting a virtual reefing spanking if you don't update your tank build here on the forums! If you haven't started a tank thread yet then don't come out of your room for dinner until you do!

Once you do, post a link here in this thread to your tank build (updated of course) and you're going to get a nice shiny NEW user tag like this! (check out mine)



How does that sound?

Just in case you don't know how to start a new tank thread here are some helpful links!

You can start a new tank thread here.

Here is how you create a new thread.

As you create and update your tank threads and post in this thread I will be adding your new special user tag! Needs to be updated by at least today's date!! :) Thank you!


https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/free-rsm-130d.302917/page-2#post-3877682

Can I still has virtual spankens? is that a thing now?
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top