You're in trouble and in danger...

Everyone should be up to date! If you need a banner make sure you have a build thread and have updated it and link to it here!
 
I wish I would have documented my build! It's all complete now, so nothing fun to follow.

You can still start one that tells us about your tank and then just start using it to update with photos and info! :)
 
Thanks and all should be updated!
 
Y'all hang right today as you wait on the award tag! I'm in a meeting all day today so it will be this evening before I can get back to adding tags!

I started a thread, does that count?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top