You're in trouble and in danger...

I did not get my label :(
Did you do this:
For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread in the members tank forum and then CLICK HERE to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

The only way we see the request is when it's submitted through the link as indicated in Rev's post (the part I quoted here). If you'll do that, we'll be happy to get your badge added. :)
 
Did you do this:


The only way we see the request is when it's submitted through the link as indicated in Rev's post (the part I quoted here). If you'll do that, we'll be happy to get your badge added. :)
I got my badge as you can see. Thank you.
 
You're in trouble and in danger of getting a virtual reefing spanking if you don't update your tank build here on the forums! If you haven't started a tank thread yet then don't come out of your room for dinner until you do!

For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread in the members tank forum and then CLICK HERE to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Once you do you're going to get a nice shiny NEW user tag like this! (check out mine)



How does that sound?

Just in case you don't know how to start a new tank thread here are some helpful links!

You can start a new tank thread here.

Here is how you create a new thread.

As you create and update your tank threads please post a link in this thread to share it with us! :) Thank you!
Hmm was a tough choice virtual spanking or start a build thread.....
In the end started the thread being in my 50's probably a little late to get into the virtual spanking scene lol
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/raeges-75-gallon-adventure.400221/#post-4788512
 
clear.png
clear.png
I did not get my label??
 
Y'all click the link in my signature! :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top