You're in trouble and in danger...

I created the post in this thread and clicked the link provided and got:

1563977769784.png
 

Just started a build thread. ;Snaphappy
 
Here's my build


Z
 
You're in trouble and in danger of getting a virtual reefing spanking if you don't update your tank build here on the forums! If you haven't started a tank thread yet then don't come out of your room for dinner until you do!

For everyone wanting to have your account upgraded please remember to have an updated build thread in the members tank forum and then CLICK HERE to request to join the Build Thread Contributor group! https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Once you do you're going to get a nice shiny NEW user tag like this! (check out mine)



How does that sound?

Just in case you don't know how to start a new tank thread here are some helpful links!

You can start a new tank thread here.

Here is how you create a new thread.

As you create and update your tank threads please post a link in this thread to share it with us! :) Thank you!
Hi the click here link is broken
 
Here is my build thread! I need a shiny badge!!!!!!

 
Hey @revhtree , I like to new layout putting vendor sales at the top of the page, seems new to me at least. Anyways, here's my FT Build and your new web layout's looking good.

 
Lets see if someone can get this figured out, and get some of us our badges!

@revhtree @Daniel@R2R@jsker @dbl

linky no workie to ask to join the build thread group?
LOL, The IT department and working on the group join and I will let Rev and Daniel know to look in to the badges
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top