You're in trouble and in danger...

LOL, The IT department and working on the group join and I will let Rev and Daniel know to look in to the badges
@tgore
@Leadfooted
@Jexter
@LisaMarie
@rodney
@Neil S.
@TonyNYC
@homer1475

We'll go to work on getting your build thread banners added while we await the join user group function to work again. It is being worked on but it's something that has to be re-written for the new site. Thanks for your patience.

.....And this is why I love this place! Ask, and ye shall receive. lol
 
Here is my most recent build!! I stumbled into this post I hope I can get my first badge on R22!!

 
Here is my most recent build!! I stumbled into this post I hope I can get my first badge on R22!!


We'll make it happen for you.
 
so this is how I get a badge, I think it’s my lucky day

 
so this is how I get a badge, I think it’s my lucky day


We'll get it added for you.
 

My 10 gal nano, 150 wall build and 90 upgrade for the nano.
 
Not able to click those links...but my build thread is here. And I'm still updating. I'd love a badge :)

 
Not able to click those links...but my build thread is here. And I'm still updating. I'd love a badge :)


And we would love to give you a banner...we'll make it happen.
 
I did it.. now what?

How do I put it in my signature line... and when I copy a link how do I make it look fancy like these other people... does R2R also help with basic internetting because clearly I'm lost?


On snap it made it fancy with I clicked post?
 
I did it.. now what?

How do I put it in my signature line... and when I copy a link how do I make it look fancy like these other people... does R2R also help with basic internetting because clearly I'm lost?


On snap it made it fancy with I clicked post?

First we have to get your banner, then we can work on the link. I'm happy to help if needed. We'll get the banner up.
 
Here is mine:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top