Zoa Left Out Of Water

Don't give up yet. In the past I've ordered live rock online, it was not shipped in water. Once the tank had settled, I started getting zoas and palys popping up here and there. If they haven't melted away....
 
give them time in my first tank i forgot some zoas in my trunk for almost thirty hours mine looked exactly the same as yours do now when i found them it took two weeks for them to open
 
Im a zoa diver, and this is how shallow zoas look on low tide :D
11655547_10154043400808206_222847075_n.jpg
 
That sucks.


Why not glue the frag and stick it back in the water? I assume you used super glue. The water will cure it quicker than sitting in the air.
I used super glue gel and forgot to place it back in the tank. My mistake
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top